You are here
This June, Columbia Business School alumni, students, and new admits gathered in more than 55 cities around the world in celebration of the Columbia Business School global alumni network as part of the fifth annual Worldwide Alumni Club Event.
The events were as diverse as our alumni and consisted of receptions with faculty speakers, happy hours, dinners, panel discussions, and family outings organized by our dedicated alumni club leaders.
In New York City, attendees enjoyed an engaging, social media-focused presentation by Sree Sreenivasan, Dean of Student Affairs & Digital Media Professor, Columbia Journalism School. In other locations around the globe, we highlighted the following faculty members:
- Charles Calomiris, Henry Kaufman Professor of Financial Institutions, in Sao Paulo
- Christopher Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate and Senior Vice Dean, in San Francisco
- Stephen Penman, George O. May Professor of Accounting, in Athens
- Jonathan Knee, Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics and Director of the Media Program, in Maplewood, New Jersey
- Eric Schoenberg, Adjunct Associate Professor of Marketing and Associate Director of the Center for the Decision Sciences, in Washington D.C.
- Nelson Fraiman, Professor of Professional Practice of Decision, Risk, and Operations and Director of the W. Edwards Deming Center, in Montevideo, Santiago, and Lima
- Bernd Schmitt, Robert D. Calkins Professor of International Business and Faculty Director of the Center on Global Brand Leadership, in Munich and Paris
- Gwyneth Ketterer, Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics, in Paris
Alumni Club Photo Contest Winners
We would like to extend a special thank you to all who participated in the photo competition and congratulate the following winners.
Best Display of School Logo: Alumni Club of Israel
Students and graduates tell how Columbia Business School shaped and continues to shape their professional lives.
Exec Ed Programs
As an alumnus, you have an exclusive tuition discount of 25 percent, which applies to both you and up to four of your colleagues. So as you move forward in your career, you can continue to complement the education you've already received at Columbia.Learn More