- Stay Connected
- Alumni Benefits
- Career Management
- Support the School
- Make a Gift
- Annual Giving
- Major Giving
- Planned Giving
- Corporate Giving
- How to Give
- Contact Us
- Alumni Clubs
This June, Columbia Business School alumni, students, and new admits gathered in more than 75 cities around the world in celebration of the Columbia Business School global alumni network as part of the sixth annual Worldwide Alumni Club Event.
The events were as diverse as our alumni and consisted of receptions with faculty speakers, happy hours, dinners, panel discussions, and family outings organized by our dedicated alumni club leaders.
In New York City, attendees enjoyed an engaging, leadership-focused presentation by Michael A. Gould '68, Chariman and CEO, Bloomingdale's. In other locations around the globe, we highlighted the following faculty members:
- Noel Capon, R.C. Kopf Professor of International Marketing, in Boston
- Ray Fisman, Lambert Family Professor of Social Enterprise, Bernstein Faculty Leader, and Co-Director of the Social Enterprise Program, in Toronto
- Kathryn Harrigan, Henry R. Kravis Professor of Business Leadership, in San Diego, Portland and Seattle
- Charles Jones, Robert W. Lear Professor of Finance and Economics and Academic Advisory Board Member of the Program for Financial Studies, in Washington D.C.
- Kaihan Krippendorff ’99, Strategist, former McKinsey consultant, and author of three business strategy books, in Maplewood, NJ and Atlanta
- Christopher Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate, in Philadelphia
- Eric Schoenberg, Adjunct Associate Professor of Marketing and Associate Director of the Center for the Decision Sciences, in Palm Beach and Miami
- Bernd Schmitt, Robert D. Calkins Professor of International Business and Faculty Director of the Center on Global Brand Leadership, in Manila, Taipei and Hong Kong
- Don Sexton, Professor of Marketing and Director of the Center for International Business Education and Research, in Paris and Rome
- Amir Ziv, Professor of Accounting, Vice Dean, and Samberg Faculty Director, in Beijing and Tel Aviv
2012 Alumni Club Photo Contest Winners
We would like to extend a special thank you to all who participated in the 2012 photo competition and congratulate the following winners.
2012 Best Display of School Logo: Alumni Club of Long Island
2012 Best Group Photo: German Speaking Alumni Association
2012 Best Multigenerational Photo: Alumni Club of Israel