Columbia Business School
21st Annual PEVC Conference
March 6th, 2015
8:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
Waldorf Astoria New York
100 East 50th Street
New York, NY 10022
Welcome to the 21st Annual Columbia Business School Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
We are delighted to welcome you to Columbia Business School's 21st Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference.
Each year, the conference attracts hundreds of of industry leaders, professionals, faculty, alumni and students. Our 2015 Conference 'Evolving Strategies in a New Era of Investing' will feature several distinguished speakers and panelists. Confirmed keynote speakers for the conference include Joshua Kushner of Thrive Capital and Alexander Navab CC '87 of KKR.
Our lineup of panels includes:
- Emerging Trends in Internet and Mobile Technology
- LBOs: Managing Cycles and the Road Ahead
- Is Growth Equity the New Black? A Discussion About the Asset Class and Its Recent Rise
- Operating Perspectives: Identifying and Driving Value Creation
- Bridging the Gender Gap: Women in PE/VC
- Shifting GP/LP Dynamics: an Evolving Landscape
On behalf of Columbia Business School’s Private Equity Program and student-run Private Equity and Venture Capital Club (PE/VC Club) we welcome you to this year’s exciting event! To register for this year’s event, please continue to the Registration page.
Corporate Sponsors 2015
Media Sponsors 2015