- How can I become a member of the Chazen Institute?
- Will I be kept informed of MBA Career Services activities while I am on exchange for a semester?
- Does the Chazen Institute house the International Business concentration?
- I am a master's degree candidate at a non-American university. Can I come to Columbia Business School as a Chazen Visiting Scholar?
- How can alumni get involved with the Chazen Institute?
The Chazen Institute does not have members; our programs are open to all students. All current students receive our mailings. You can become involved with any of our programs simply by signing up or applying. Practitioners in the larger business community can contact us about specific events or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely. Students studying abroad for a semester continue to receive student notices and will be kept informed of recruiting events.
No. You can find more information about areas of study, including International Business, on the Student Academic Affairs Web site.
No. Chazen Visiting Scholars must be doctoral candidates, postdocs or faculty members.
Alumni can enroll in the Chazen Language Program and are welcome at many of the speaker events that we sponsor. Be sure to sign up for the Chazen Institute e-mail list on the Alumni web site to receive notification of upcoming events.