- Chazen International Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Travel Photo Contest
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Laidlaw Chazen Travel Fund
The Chazen Institute draws on the expertise of world-class faculty members and business leaders to help shape the thinking and discourse on major global business issues. It sponsors and provides support for major research with significant cross-border implications.
Resources for Businesspeople
Chazen Global Insights The Chazen Institute’s signature newsletter features in-depth reporting on new research pertinent to international markets, trade policy, and cross-border strategy.
Resources for Scholars
Research Grants The Chazen Institute offers stipends to faculty members and doctoral students for innovative research projects on global business and economic issues.
Chazen Visiting Scholars Scholars from overseas and domestic institutions can visit Columbia Business School to conduct research.
Resources for Educators
Columbia CaseWorks The Chazen Institute has helped fund numerous teaching cases, including:
- Dial 1298 for Ambulance: Marketing Emergency Medical Services in Mumbai
- The Byrraju Foundation SWEET Water Project
- Eli Lilly: A Strategy for Developing Countries
- Landsbanki Island
- LifeSpring Hospitals
- Lolita SA
- Metalex: Managing Growth in Ghana
- The Launch of the Indian Premier League
- How to Better Value Branded Businesses
- Yuhan Kimberly: Keep Korea Green