The Chazen Institute draws on the expertise of world-class faculty members and business leaders to help shape the thinking and discourse on major global business issues. It sponsors and provides support for major research with significant cross-border implications.
Resources for Businesspeople
Chazen Global Insights: The Chazen Institute’s signature newsletter features in-depth reporting on new research pertinent to international markets, trade policy, and cross-border strategy. Read the latest issue.
Resources for Scholars
Research Grants: The Chazen Institute offers stipends to faculty members and doctoral students for innovative research projects on global business and economic issues. Learn more.
Chazen Visiting Scholars: Senior scholars from overseas and domestic institutions can visit Columbia Business School to conduct independent research. Learn more.
Resources for Educators
Columbia CaseWorks: The Chazen Institute has helped fund numerous teaching cases, including:
- Dial 1298 for Ambulance: Marketing Emergency Medical Services in Mumbai
- The Byrraju Foundation SWEET Water Project
- Eli Lilly: A Strategy for Developing Countries
- Landsbanki Island
- LifeSpring Hospitals
- Lolita SA
- Metalex: Managing Growth in Ghana
- The Launch of the Indian Premier League
- How to Better Value Branded Businesses
- Yuhan Kimberly: Keep Korea Green