- Chazen Global Study Tours
- Global Immersion Program
- Travel Photo Contest
- Chazen MBA Exchange
- Chazen Language Program
- Chazen Block Week Classes
- Laidlaw Chazen Travel Fund
- Student Travel Blog
- Student Opportunities
- Latin America
- Kunal Sachdeva for “Selling Your Longevity May Extend Your Life: Evidence from the Life Settlement Market”
- Dongwook Shin for “Tractable Dynamic Sampling Strategies for Quantile-Based Ordinal Optimization”
- Shiri Melumad for “The Distinct Psychology of Smartphone Usage”
- Arpit Gupta for “Foreclosure Contagion, Household Rollover Risk, and the Subprime Mortgage Crisis.” Download the paper.
- Colleen Honigsberg for “Disentangling Disclosure and Enforcement: The Case of Hedge Fund Regulation.” Download the paper.
- Lijian Lu for “Sourcing Strategies: Onshore and Offshore Procurement.” Download the paper.
- Sungyong Chang for “Vertical Disintegration, Industry Cyclicality, and Vulnerability of Entrepreneurial Firms without R&D Units: Evidence from the Global Semiconductor Industry 2005-2014” Download the paper.
- Matthieu Bellon, Department of Economics, Columbia University, for research titled “The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Labor Markets: A Dynamic Approach of Firm Behavior”
- Jaehyun Cho, Columbia Business School, for research titled “Revisiting Investor Rationality in Mutual Fund Flows”
- Ye Li, Columbia Business School, for research titled “Uncover the Relation Between Exchange Rate Dynamics and Stochastic Volatility in International Stock Returns”
- Zhi Liu, Columbia Business School, for research titled “Acknowledgement of Cultural Differences and Support for Social, Organizational and Education Change: Urban-Rural Comparisons in China”
- Prabhat Barnwal, School of International and Public Affairs, for research on welfare policies and hidden risks in an emerging economy
- Aaron Baum, School of International and Public Affairs, for research titled “Microfinance-Based Distribution System for Health Commodities: Project to Expand Access to Micronutrient Powders in Rural Haiti”
- Xian Huang, political science department, Columbia University, for research titled “Political Economy of Health: Risk and Income Redistribution in China’s Social Health Insurance”
- Andres Liberman, Columbia Business School, for research on the effects of loan renegotiation, with evidence from credit card data.
- Zhi Liu, Columbia Business School, for research titled “Exonerating Leaders from Unethical behaviors for the Good of the Organization: Particularism versus Universalism in East Asian and North American Cultures”
- Nicole Ngo, School of International and Public Affairs, for research on Nairobi’s industrial sector and the role of air quality regulations
- Jia Guo, Columbia Business School, for research titled “What Drives the Chinese Art Market? The Case of Elegant Bribery.” Download the paper.
- Claudius Hildebrand, Columbia Business School, for research on the cultural construction of choice
- Aurelia Mok, for research on “Antecedents and Effects of Dual Cultural Identities of Chinese Immigrants in Australia.” Download the paper.
- JaeBin Ahn for research on “The Great Trade Collapse and Trade Finance Premium”