You are here
- Alleman, James. "Niger: National Information Communications Technology (ICT) Background Network". Telecom/Telematique, Inc. Washington DC. Funded by United States Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) August 2012.
- Katz, R. and Koutroumpis, P. (2012). Measuring Socio-Economic Digitization: A Paradigm Shift (under review in Telecommunications Policy)
- Katz, R. et al. (2012). "Maximizing the Impact of Digitization", Dutta, S. And Bilbao-Osorio, B. (eds.) The Global Information Technology report 2012. Geneva: The World Economic Forum
- Katz, R. (2012) "Banda Ancha, y crecimiento economico en America Latina", Rojas, E. F. And Macias, I. (eds.) Conectados a la banda ancha: tecnologica, politicas e impacto en America Latina y Espana. Santiago, Chile: U.N. Economic Commission for Latin America
- Katz, R. and Galperin, H. (2012) "Brecha de la demanda de banda ancha, variables determinantes y politicas publicas", Galperin, H., Jordan, V., Peres, W. (eds.) La banda Ancha en America Latina, Santiago: U.N. Economic Commission of Latin America
- Katz, R. and Koutroumpis, P. (2012). The economic impact of broadband in Panama; a report to the Broadband Commission for Digital Development. Geneva, Switzerland: International Telecommunication Union
- Katz, R. and Koutroumpis, P. (2012). The economic impact of broadband in the Philippines; a report to the Broadband Commission for Digital Development. Geneva, Switzerland: International Telecommunication Union
- Katz, R. and Koutroumpis, P. (2012) "The economic impact of telecommunications in Senegal", Communications and Strategy, 2nd Quarter 2012, number 86
- Katz, R. "La puissance publique du haut debit", Politique Internationale, Spring 2012
- Katz, R. (2012). The impact of broadband on the economy. Geneva, Switzerland: International Telecommunication Union, April.
- Noam, Eli. "The Economists's Contribution to Radio Spectrum Access: Past, Present, and Future," IEEE Journal, Vol. 100 (2012): 1692-1697.
- Noam, Eli. Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change: an Introduction in. Eli Noam, Lorenzo Pupillo, Johann Krauss, New York: Springer.
- Noam, Eli. "Ph.D. Heal Thyself First: In Search of Evidence-Based Research for Evidence-Based Policy." In Beyond Broadband. Ed. Richard Taylor. Bronx, NY: Fordham University Press.
- Noam, Eli. "Media Concentration Trends: How Do European Media Compare?" Open Society Institute.
- Noam, Eli. "Research Demands on Demand Research," Telecommunications Demand and Investments: the Road Ahead. Springer.
- Noam, Eli. Introduction, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Kurth, Matthias. Smart Metering, Smart Grids, Smart Market Design, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Nocentini, Stefano, Roberto Gavazzi, and Lorenzo Maria Pupillo. Broadband ICT and Smart Grids: A Win-Win Approach, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Vickery, G. and A. Mickoleit. Greener and Smarter: Information Technology can Improve the Environment in Many Ways, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Hundt, Reed. From Carbon to Clean--How to Attract Investment in Smart Grid Infrastructures, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Horn, Miriam and Marita Mirzatuny. Mining Big Data to Transform Electricity, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Sörries, Bernd. Direct and Indirect Effects of Mobile Networks on CO2 Emissions: A German Case Study, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Hempling, Scott. Broadband's Role in Smart Grid's Success: Seven Jurisdictional Challenges, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Covassi da Encarnação, Beatrice. A Smart Future? The EU Digital Agenda Between Broadband, the Grid and Energy Efficiency, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Mayrhofer, Philip and Benedikt Römer. Germany's Transition toward an Energy System Based on Renewable Resources: An Overview, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Plumb, Lawrence. U.S. Energy Ecosystem: Entering a New Era?, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Römer, Benedikt, Philipp Reichhart, Johann Kranz, and Arnold Picot. Challenges for Business Development in the Field of Smart Grids, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Kranz, Johnn and Arnold Picot. Toward Competitive and Innovative Energy Service Markets: How to Establish a Level Playing Field for New Entrants and Established Players, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Coney, Lillie. Broadband Networks and Smart Grid: How Do We Build a Better Tomorrow?, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Pupillo, Lorenzo and Bérenger Serre. Energy Smart Metering Diffusion and Policy Issues, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- Chapin, John and William Lehr. SCADA for the Rest of Us: Unlicensed Bands Supporting Long-Range Communications, Broadband Networks, Smart Grids and Climate Change Springer.
- The Economic Impact of Telecommunications in Senegal, Dr. Raul Katz and Dr. Pantelis Koutroumpis
- Broadband in America -- 2nd Edition, Robert Atkinson and Ivy Schultz
- Katz, Raul, et al. "The Impact of Broadband on Jobs and the German Economy." Intereconomics, January/February, 2010
- Noam, Eli. "Regulation 3.0 for Telecom 3.0." Telecommunications Policy Vol. 34 (2010): 4-10.
- Noam, Eli. "Beyond Net Neutrality," International Communication, forthcoming
- Noam, Eli. "Regulation 3.0 for Telecom 3.0," Telecommunications Policy, forthcoming
- Noam, Eli. "Economies of Scale, Network Effects and the Dynamics of Telecom Industry Structure," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, forthcoming
- Atkinson, Robert C. and Schultz, Ivy S. "Broadband in America: Where It Is and Where It Is Going." Report for the Federal Communications Commission. November 2009.
- Katz, Raul. "Effective platform-based broadband competition", Economic and Regulatory Policy in Telecommunications, Madrid, September 2009
- Katz, Raul. "The impact of broadband policy framework on jobs and the economy." The Parliament 293, September 2009
- Eli Noam, "The Other Transition: Analog Switch-off." The Financial Times Online, January 16,2009.
- Gerbarg, Darcy. "Introduction: The Digital Evolution of Television." Television Goes Digital. Gerbarg, Darcy, ed. New York: Springer, 2009.
- Katz, Raul. "The Economic and Social Impact of Telecommunications Output: A Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence for Spain." Intereconomics 44, no. 1 (2009): 41-48.
- Katz, Raul. "The World Economic Crisis: The Return of Keynesian Economics to the New Communications Networks." Telos 78 (2009): 13-27.
- Katz, Raul. "El papel de las TIC en el desarrollo: propuesta de America Latina a los retos economicos actuales," Barcelona: Ariel, 2nd edition, 2009.
- Noam, Eli. "TV or Not TV: Where Video is Going." Television Goes Digital. Darcy Gerbarg, ed. New York: Springer, 2009.
- Noam, Eli. "Why Broadband Internet Should Not Be the Priority for Developing Countries." Internet Policy and Economics: Challenges and Perspectives. Ed. William H. Lehr and Lorenzo Maria Pupillo. New York: Springer, 2009. 73-78.
Back From the Ashes? A Next Generation of ICT Regulations and Their Implications
CITI's 4th Annual Event on Digital Financial Services & Emerging Payments "Disruption, Development And Innovation In A Global Context"
The Impact of the Internet on Employment and How to Deal with the Losers?"
Save the Date: CITI State of Telecom
Save the Date: Media Ownership and Concentration Around the World
Columbia Institute for Tele-Information
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-4222
Fax: (212) 854-1471
The Curl Ideas to wrap your mind around
Columbia Business School Ushers in Centennial Milestone with the Launch of a Multi-Year Celebration
Columbia Business School today announced the launch of its centennial celebration, unveiling a new website and announcing an array of events to commemorate the School’s landmark achievements over the past 100 years.Read More
All in the Family
People often talk about the close bonds that define the School’s community, but the Guenthers take the idea of a “Columbia Business School family” to a new level.Read More
2015 Deming Cup to Be Awarded to Kenneth Chenault and Toby Cosgrove
The W. Edwards Deming Center at Columbia Business School announced that the 2015 Deming Cup for Operational Excellence will be awarded to Kenneth I. Chenault, chairman and CEO of American Express, and Dr. Delos M. “Toby” Cosgrove, president and CEO of Cleveland Clinic.Read More
3 Big, Bold Career Moves
Top ways to audaciously position yourself for your next job and beyondRead More
Columbia Business School Partners with the White House to Expand Opportunities for Female Leaders
Columbia Business School has long been a leader in identifying building a pipeline that encourages and supports female leaders.Read More
Want to Field a Winning Team? Try Equality
Research from Professor Adam Galinsky studied FIFA data from 199 soccer teams and found that the more broadly-based your talent search, the more people you will encounter and the higher the probability that you will find talent in places you never knew existed.Read More
Lorraine Marchand Named Director of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program
In her new role, which she assumes on August 3, Marchand will be responsible for strategic, curricular, and administrative initiatives for the program, working closely with students, faculty and staff members, alumni, and corporate sponsors.Read More
You’re More Creative When You’re Sarcastic, Study Says
Research by Professor Adam Galinsky reveals that people who express and receive sarcastic comments are more creative.Read More
Stop Thinking about Markets as If They Were Human
The language we use to describe market moves affects our behavior, says Professor Michael Morris’ research. Therefore, how TV commentators speak about markets can influence investors' opinions.Read More