You are here
2013 to present
- Katz, R., Koutroumpis, P., and Callorda, F. "Using a Digitization Index to Measure the Economic and Social Impact of Digital Agendas", Info, September 2013.
- Katz, R.L., and Koutroumpis, P. "Measuring Digitization: a growth and welfare multiplier". Technovation, September 2013.
- Katz, R. "Investment, Infrastructure and Competition", Intermedia, May 2013, vol. 41, issue 2.
- Katz, R., Felix, M., and Gubernbik, M. "Technology and Adolescents: Perspectives of the Things to come", Education and Information technologies, June 2013, Volume 18, number 2.
- Katz, R., Koutroumpis, P., and Callorda, F. "The Latin American path towards digitization", Info, June 2013, volume 15, number 3.
- Katz, R El impacto del despliegue de la banda ancha en EcuadorDIRSI, May 2013
- Noam, Eli. Cloud TV - A National and Global Initiative. TWC Research Program on Digital Communications.
- Noam, Eli. "A Federated Model for Internet Governance," Intermedia.
Vickrey Auctions for Spectrum: The Track Record at Columbia University
State of Telecom
15 W. 43rd Street New York NY
Columbia Institute for Tele-Information
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-4222
Fax: (212) 854-1471
The Curl Ideas to wrap your mind around
As vice president and controller for Swann Galleries, Andrew Ansorge '76 wears many hats. Here, he talks about his presence in and intrigue with the New York art scene.Read More
Columbia Business School Professor Predicts How Changes in Banking Laws Could Fuel Emerging Economies of Tomorrow
New research tracks emerging countries’ economics activity after law changes and finds a boost in access to credit; increase in employment rate; increase in productivity and sales for firmsRead More
R. Gopalakrishnan of Tata Sons offers a surprising take on what’s truly newRead More
Engineering Smarter Schools
Supporting public schools’ use of technology is a necessary but daunting challenge—one that makes Samantha Brenner ’08 tick.Read More
Reaching for the Stars
In November, NASA astronaut Timothy Kopra ’13 will blast off into space.Read More
A Fair Hearing for Sovereign Debt
Market-based solutions to sovereign-debt crises have a high potential for chaos. A prime example: Argentina’s default.Read More
3 Steps to Board Membership
A board position brings prestige, influence, and power. Speakers at a recent Columbia Business School alumni event offered tips on getting a seat at the table.Read More
A New Look at Culture and Its Influence on Individuals and Organizations
New research from Columbia Business School professor introduces “Polyculturalism”Read More
Hershey Buys Jon Sebastiani’s Krave Jerky
In an agreement estimated to be worth $200–300 million, chocolate giant Hershey has acquired Krave, a company founded by Jon Sebastiani ’12 that makes all-natural, uniquely flavored meat jerky.Read More