You are here
2013 to present
- Katz, R., Koutroumpis, P., and Callorda, F. "Using a Digitization Index to Measure the Economic and Social Impact of Digital Agendas", Info, September 2013.
- Katz, R.L., and Koutroumpis, P. "Measuring Digitization: a growth and welfare multiplier". Technovation, September 2013.
- Katz, R. "Investment, Infrastructure and Competition", Intermedia, May 2013, vol. 41, issue 2.
- Katz, R., Felix, M., and Gubernbik, M. "Technology and Adolescents: Perspectives of the Things to come", Education and Information technologies, June 2013, Volume 18, number 2.
- Katz, R., Koutroumpis, P., and Callorda, F. "The Latin American path towards digitization", Info, June 2013, volume 15, number 3.
- Katz, R El impacto del despliegue de la banda ancha en EcuadorDIRSI, May 2013
- Noam, Eli. Cloud TV - A National and Global Initiative. TWC Research Program on Digital Communications.
- Noam, Eli. "A Federated Model for Internet Governance," Intermedia.
Vickrey Auctions for Spectrum: The Track Record at Columbia University
State of Telecom
15 W. 43rd Street New York NY
Columbia Institute for Tele-Information
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-4222
Fax: (212) 854-1471
The Curl Ideas to wrap your mind around
Why M&A Is Different in Japan
A byproduct of Japan's sluggish economy has been an uptick in merger and acquisition activity.Read More
Students Pitch Their Startups at the Fall Venture Fair 2014
Forty startups from Columbia Business School pitched their companies and products to a diverse crowd of students, professional advisors, alumni, and early-stage investors.Read More
Columbia Business School Professor Predicts How Changes in Banking Laws Could Fuel Emerging Economies of Tomorrow
New research tracks emerging countries’ economics activity after law changes and finds a boost in access to credit; increase in employment rate; increase in productivity and sales for firmsRead More
Power Isn't Enough: Study Reveals the Missing Link for Effective Leadership
New research from Columbia Business School shows that powerful leaders fail to listen properly and take others’ accounts into perspective, jeopardizing the impact they could haveRead More
Europe's Lapse of Reason
The European Union's malaise is self-inflicted, says Columbia Business School's resident Nobel Laureate.Read More
What Makes China Buy
Tom Doctoroff, head of JWT South Asia, reveals how to snag a coveted market: Chinese online shoppersRead More
Zelon Crawford Named Assistant Dean of Student Affairs
Effective January 5, Zelon Crawford ’96TC will serve as Columbia Business School’s new Assistant Dean and Dean of Students, Full-Time MBA Program.Read More
The Expat's Dilemma
A foreign posting is a real resume booster — right? Not always, especially if you're coming from outside the United States to work within its borders. Assistant Professor Dan Wang explains.Read More
How to Convey Power with Your Voice
Professor Adam Galinsky says that simply thinking about a time when you experienced power can help you speak with a more dynamic voice.Read More