You are here
2013 to present
- Katz, R., Koutroumpis, P., and Callorda, F. "Using a Digitization Index to Measure the Economic and Social Impact of Digital Agendas", Info, September 2013.
- Katz, R.L., and Koutroumpis, P. "Measuring Digitization: a growth and welfare multiplier". Technovation, September 2013.
- Katz, R. "Investment, Infrastructure and Competition", Intermedia, May 2013, vol. 41, issue 2.
- Katz, R., Felix, M., and Gubernbik, M. "Technology and Adolescents: Perspectives of the Things to come", Education and Information technologies, June 2013, Volume 18, number 2.
- Katz, R., Koutroumpis, P., and Callorda, F. "The Latin American path towards digitization", Info, June 2013, volume 15, number 3.
- Katz, R El impacto del despliegue de la banda ancha en EcuadorDIRSI, May 2013
- Noam, Eli. Cloud TV - A National and Global Initiative. TWC Research Program on Digital Communications.
- Noam, Eli. "A Federated Model for Internet Governance," Intermedia.
Vickrey Auctions for Spectrum: The Track Record at Columbia University
State of Telecom
15 W. 43rd Street New York NY
Columbia Institute for Tele-Information
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-4222
Fax: (212) 854-1471
The Curl Ideas to wrap your mind around
How Do You Make a Memorable First Impression?
You have less than 30 seconds to make a good first impression. Julia McNamara '96 tells you how.Read More
Columbia Business School Professor Predicts How Changes in Banking Laws Could Fuel Emerging Economies of Tomorrow
New research tracks emerging countries’ economics activity after law changes and finds a boost in access to credit; increase in employment rate; increase in productivity and sales for firmsRead More
3 Steps to Board Membership
A board position brings prestige, influence, and power. Speakers at a recent Columbia Business School alumni event offered tips on getting a seat at the table.Read More
A New Look at Culture and Its Influence on Individuals and Organizations
New research from Columbia Business School professor introduces “Polyculturalism”Read More
Hershey Buys Jon Sebastiani’s Krave Jerky
In an agreement estimated to be worth $200–300 million, chocolate giant Hershey has acquired Krave, a company founded by Jon Sebastiani ’12 that makes all-natural, uniquely flavored meat jerky.Read More
Hello, Financial Sector? Earth Is Calling.
The director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University explains why it’s in financiers’ own best interest to combat climate change.Read More
When It Comes to an Opening Number, Sometimes the Best Bargaining Move Is to Offer Two
New research from Columbia Business School challenges the conventional wisdom offered by a generation of negotiation scholarsRead More
Lord Laidlaw Donates $2 Million for Scholarships
The gift supplements need-based scholarships and increases travel opportunities.Read More
The Surprising Secret of Successful Negotiation
Forget what you thought you knew. Letting the other party make the first offer doesn't always pay.Read More