You are here
Business leaders from various industries are highly sought after by Columbia Business School’s more than 100 student-run clubs and organizations. Most student clubs are devoted to specific industries and facilitate the exchange of industry-specific knowledge between seasoned practitioners and students. In turn, executives and their firms gain exposure and front-line access to the talented and diverse Columbia MBA student body. Annual conferences and various other student-sponsored events that take place throughout the year draw audiences ranging in size from 100 to 600 students, faculty members, alumni, and business leaders. Some of the most recent and successful events include:
- Social Enterprise Conference (November)
- Black Business Students Association Conference (November)
- Columbia Women in Business Conference (November)
- Health Care Industry Association Conference (November)
- Marketing Association of Columbia Conference (November)
- Energy Symposium (November)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Club Conference (February)
- Columbia Student Investment Management Association Conference (February)
- Media Management Association Conference (February)
- Latin American Business Association Conference (February)
- Odyssey (March)
- Retail and Luxury Goods Conference (March)
- China Business Conference (March)
- African Economic Forum (March)
Partnership GuideDownload a printer-friendly guide to Partnership Opportunities.
Annual Dinner 2014
The Annual Dinner brings together alumni, friends, corporate sponsors, and guests in an evening of support for Columbia Business School.
Pan-Asian Reunion 2014
Celebrate Columbia Business School’s global alumni network and thought leadership.
Your Support. Real Impact.
We are honored to celebrate and acknowledge the support of our alumni and friends in 2012-2013.
Columbia Business School
Corporate & Foundation Relations
33 West 60th Street, Floor 7
New York, NY 10023
Make a Gift
Bring your generosity full circle with a gift to Columbia Business School.
Calendar of Events
- NY Teck Speak Bootcamp
- Feb 22 2014 08:00AM
- XVI LABA Conference: Latin America - Do opportunities overcome the challenges?
- Feb 22 2014 09:00AM
- Learn about the African Business Club and the African Economic Forum!
- Feb 22 2014 11:45AM
- LABA Carnaval Party
- Feb 22 2014 10:00PM
- Monthly JBSA Brunch @ Kitchenette - Uptown
- Feb 23 2014 01:00PM
- JD/MBA Meeting
- Feb 24 2014 07:00AM
- Monetary Policy Discussion Group
- Feb 24 2014 12:00PM