You are here
Corporate and Foundation Partners Program
With the Corporate and Foundation Partners Program, we recognize the institutions that continually make the School’s innovative work possible. Through this program, we’re also able to offer sponsors like you an array of opportunities to engage with our diverse, vibrant community.
Explore the specific benefits below, organized by investment level:
CEO ($100,000 or more)
All Principal benefits, plus:
- Lunch with a Faculty Member: Send up to four employees (Columbia Business School alumni suggested) to Columbia Business School for a complimentary lunch with one of our renowned faculty members.
- Attendance at Invitation-Only Business School Roundtables and Conferences: Throughout the year, we host roundtables and conferences with high-level executives that focus on a particular industry or area. These events foster the exchange of knowledge and best practices, and can be very useful in connecting some of your firm’s top executives with other industry leaders.
- Profile in a Columbia Business School Publication: Have your firm’s campus activities profiled in one of our wide-reaching publications. Past profiles have appeared on the School’s website, the annual Report to Investors, and in alumni newsletters.
All Managing Director benefits, plus:
- Résumé Book (Hard Copy and Electronic Access): Receive a résumé book (hard copy), as well as a password to access the online résumés of our MBA students.
- Corporate Partner Lunch Series: Your company is invited to send up to three employees (Columbia Business School alumni suggested) to have lunch with a group of MBAs affiliated with a student organization of your firm’s choosing. This intimate gathering is sponsored by the School and gives your firm a chance to inform a targeted group of students about your culture and career opportunities that may be available.
Managing Director ($25,000–49,999)
All Associate benefits, plus:
- Résumé Book (Electronic Access): Receive a complimentary password to access the online résumés of our MBA students.
- Invitations to Special Events: Receive exclusive invitations for Columbia Business School alumni at your firm to attend lectures, industry-specific events, and dinners on campus.
All Affiliate benefits, plus:
- Sponsorship of Student Events: Early access to new student club officers, as well as priority sponsorship opportunities of student events.
- Speaking Engagements: Notification of School-wide and speaking opportunities on campus, as well as chances to talk to student clubs.
Direct Staff Support: A corporate relations staff representative will help you to customize your relationship with Columbia Business School.
Columbia Ideas at Work: Receive Columbia Ideas at Work, the School’s award-winning research publication. A bridge between the cutting-edge research of our faculty members and current industry practice, Columbia Ideas at Work enables business practitioners to access ideas pertinent to the specific challenges they’re facing.
- Listing on signage (posted in the reception areas and the offices of the Career Management Center, MBA Admissions, External Relations and Development, and other locations on campus).
- Biannual recognition in Columbia Business, the School’s alumni magazine.
- Listing in the School’s annual Report to Investors, a recognition piece sent to Columbia Business School’s over 40,000 alumni.
- Listing by membership level on the Corporate Partners page of the Columbia Business School website.
- Listing on electronic screens situated at the entrances to the Business School and other highly visible areas.
Pan-Asian Reunion 2014
Celebrate Columbia Business School’s global alumni network and thought leadership.
Columbia Business School
Corporate & Foundation Relations
33 West 60th Street, Floor 7
New York, NY 10023