- Lang Spotlight
The Entrepreneurial Greenhouse Program admissions process gives students interested in applying to the Greenhouse Program Master Class the opportunity to present their concept to members of the selection committee.
- Class admission is very competitive and highly focused on your business idea.
- It is open to all second-year students, including EMBA students, who are serious about launching a company upon graduation.
- The class will be taught by Professors Clifford Schorer and Brendan Burns.
- Students spend an entire term preparing to launch a company upon graduation.
- Approximately 15-20 students are accepted and will spend the entire semester on pre-launch activities.
- If you are accepted into the class, The Lang Center will automatically register you. Please secure 1,000 bidding points that can charge towards this class.
- The class meets on Monday afternoons from 2:15-5:30pm during the Spring term.
The deadline to apply for this program is November 30th.
Learn more about this master class from Professor Clifford Schorer at the November 8th information session.
Note: This session was video taped and will be posted soon.