- Application-Based Courses
- Columbia Startup Lab
- Student Resources
- Lang Spotlight
The current members of Columbia Business Lab (CBL) will be handing over their seats to a new class this summer. CBL is an entrepreneurial community and co-working space for recent Columbia Business School graduates committed to running their ventures full time and is sponsored by Columbia Business School and overseen by The Eugene Lang Entrepreneurship Center.
Feb. 5th Information Session [Uris 142, 12:30-2pm]
Feb. 15th Application Released
Mar. 1st Application Due
Mar. 4th Interviews
Mar. 18th Decisions
ABOUT COLUMBIA BUSINESS LAB
- The goal of CBL is to provide Columbia Business School’s most promising entrepreneurs with a strong ecosystem in which to successfully grow their businesses upon graduation.
- The CBL community is anchored around the co-working space yet benefits extend far beyond that.
- CBL members have the benefit of an office filled with like-minded yet diverse peers. They are at the center of regular information-sharing forums and networking events and also receive resources and business advisory support from the Lang Center, Columbia faculty and experienced CBS entrepreneurs.
- CBL had a very successful inaugural year and will continue to grow into the future.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Visit the website at www.columbiabusinesslab.com for general and contact information. Set-up a visit CBL.