- Lang Spotlight
Columbia Startup Lab-WeWork (CSL) is the Columbia University young-alumni co-working space located on the ground floor of the WeWork Soho West, located at 69 Charlton Street. It is a cross-school initiative between Columbia Entrepreneurship, the Columbia Law School, the Engineering School, Columbia College, and the School of International and Public Affairs.
CSL hosts 71 seats for graduating entrepreneurs across Columbia University, many of which are dedicated to Columbia Business School entrepreneurs. A competitive selection process takes place during the Spring semester.
We are no longer accepting applications for summer 2015. Application guidelines for summer 2016 will be announced next spring.
Contact Sandra Merrill at email@example.com with questions.
Liz Wilkes '13 of Exubrancy talks about the Columbia Startup Lab.
Quick Facts About CSL
- Admitted teams may spend up to 1 year in the space but are required to commit to a minimum of 4 months.
- The space is administered by WeWork and includes: furnishings (desk & chair), WiFi, water/coffee, cleaning/maintenance and access to common facilities across the global WeWork network.
- CSL provides ongoing workshops, office hours, networking events, and community building activities to help resident ventures advance their businesses. All CSL teams are encouraged to participate.
- Columbia University affiliated tenants are required to commit to a four-month term in the space at a rate of $150 per month/per seat. Non-Columbia University team members will be required to make a contribution of $400 per month/per seat
- Visit the CSL photo gallery.