Find the right program for you, a blend of scholarly research and practical approaches, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
All notification of withdrawals, transfers, and substitutions must be sent in writing to Columbia Business School Executive Education. Full refunds can be obtained up to 30 days before the program start date. Due to the costs incurred for program preparation and administration, any cancellations or requests for transfers or deferrals received 30 days or less from the program start are subject to penalty fees as described below.
- • More than 30 days notice: 0% Cancellation - Transfer Penalty
- • 14 to 30 days notice: 30% Cancellation - Transfer Penalty
- • Less than 14 days notice: 50% Cancellation - Transfer Penalty
Substitutions: All participant substitutions are subject to the sole discretion of Columbia Business School Executive Education. Requests must be submitted in advance and will be reviewed on an individual basis, based on participant qualifications and lead time needed for any program pre-work.
Transfers: Transfer requests must indicate the new dates and/or new program the participant wishes to attend. Transfers are valid only within one year of the original program start date.
Refunds: Any remaining balance of a cancelled program’s payment can be applied to another Columbia Business School Executive Education program within one year of the program date. After one year, the balance is nonrefundable.*
Full tuition is nonrefundable under these conditions:
1. The registrant or substitute does not enroll in another program within one year** of the original start date, and/or
2. The registrant or substitute defers or transfers more than two times.
*Columbia Business School Executive Education is not responsible for travel or related costs under any circumstances. Participants may want to consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance in the unlikely event that a program is cancelled or they cannot attend for personal or professional reasons.
**For any program with more than two iterations in an enrollment year, tuition is nonrefundable after 2nd transfer.
Testimonials: Return on Learning
Executive Director, Staten Island Not for Profit Association
– “The strategic framework I learned, and practiced, during the INM Program gave me a long-term vision of our organization that settled a lot of short-term issues.”
ESPRIT, SVP Global-HR
– “The return on investment is the chance to trigger business and people with the latest research, cutting edge and inspiring methods for evaluation and development, and leadership with collective power.”
Vice President & General Manager, Thomson Reuters
Stephen McGerty said what he learned over the weekend at the Columbia Management Institute program about value pricing and negotiations was immediately applicable when he returned to work on Monday.
Earn Alumni Benefits
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is awarded to participants who complete a total of 18 program days within a four-year period.
Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE.
Columbia Business School offers students exposure to the very pulse of business. Watch the video to find out more.