Certificate in Business Excellence
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is exclusive to Columbia Business School. The CIBE provides recognition of your achievement and the investment you and your company have made in your education and development. You will have been taught by Columbia Business School's world-class thought leaders and you will have benefited from your exposure to their cutting-edge, results-oriented research.
Earning the CIBE grants you select Columbia Business School alumni benefits:
• A 25 percent tuition benefit for yourself and up to four colleagues each year for programs lasting up to seven days.
• Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
• Global networking opportunities
• Lifetime Columbia Business School e-mail address
• Access to Columbia Business School Alumni Career Services resources
• Subscriptions to all Columbia Business School alumni publications
• Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
You can earn the CIBE by completing a total of 18 program days within a four-year period. Programs from the open-enrollment program portfolio or from custom programs can be applied toward the completion of the Certificate. Choose the programs that suit your needs and meet your educational criteria. Columbia can also work with your company to develop a co-branded CIBE that is in alignment with your corporate objectives.