You are here
Open Enrollment Programs
Certificate in Business Excellence
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is recognition of your achievement and the investment you and your company have made in your education and development. You will have been taught by Columbia Business School's world-class thought leaders, and you will have benefited from your exposure to their cutting-edge, results-oriented research. Read more about select Columbia Business School alumni benefits you receive when earning your CIBE.
You can earn the CIBE by completing a total of 18 program days within a four-year period. Programs from the open-enrollment program portfolio or from custom programs can be applied toward the completion of the Certificate. Columbia can also work with your company to develop a co-branded CIBE aligns with your corporate objectives.
Another Way to Earn Your CIBE is Via a Concentration:
- Take Columbia Essentials of Management or the Columbia Management Institute as your foundation program.
- Follow with another program or two of your choice – in leadership, strategy, marketing or finance – within one year, bringing your total to 18 days.
- Take a 5 percent discount on the last program you take, within that initial year.
- Earn your Certificate in Business Excellence with a concentration in leadership, strategy, marketing or finance, whichever you have chosen.
Begin planning your customized CIBE path today. Contact Anthony Madonna, Senior Director of Learning Solutions, at 212-854-6016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the right program for you, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Find the right program for you, a blend of scholarly research and practical approaches, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Testimonials: Return on Learning
Executive Director, Staten Island Not for Profit Association
– “The strategic framework I learned, and practiced, during the INM Program gave me a long-term vision of our organization that settled a lot of short-term issues.”
ESPRIT, SVP Global-HR
– “The return on investment is the chance to trigger business and people with the latest research, cutting edge and inspiring methods for evaluation and development, and leadership with collective power.”
Vice President & General Manager, Thomson Reuters
Stephen McGerty said what he learned over the weekend at the Columbia Management Institute program about value pricing and negotiations was immediately applicable when he returned to work on Monday.
Earn Alumni Benefits
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is awarded to participants who complete a total of 18 program days within a four-year period.
Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE.
Columbia Business School offers students exposure to the very pulse of business. Watch the video to find out more.