Digital Marketing Strategy Week allows you to combine two programs in one week, giving you the optimal experience to master the key principles of digital marketing and then build a strategic plan specific for your organization's needs.
The Week combines Digital Marketing Strategy, a three-day program that presents the case studies, tools and best practices to gain competitive advantage online; with Digital Marketing Strategy II, a two-day workshop style program where participants develop their own strategic plan with the help of peers and faculty members.
Digital Marketing Week is designed for mid- and upper-level executives responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy in b2b and b2c companies. It also is well suited for executives who develop or lead digital marketing for client companies.
Digital Marketing Strategy will provide executives with the case studies, best practices, and tools for digital marketing and social media success. Participants will learn to think strategically and achieve a variety of marketing goals, such as customer acquisition and loyalty, branding building, market entry, customer insight, and new product innovation using digital marketing.
Digital Marketing Strategy II: Developing Your Strategic Plan provides executives with the framework, coaching, and skills to develop their own digital marketing strategy, around key business objectives that they define. It utilizes a strategic framework developed while working with companies from a wide variety of b2b and b2c industries.
Summary of Benefits for Digital Marketing Week:
• Develop an actionable strategic plan based on your own unique business needs
• Leverage a variety of tools--social media, content marketing, digital advertising, app development--as suits your own business' unique strategy
• Integrate digital with your traditional marketing efforts
• Understand how to manage brand risk and set guidelines for online conversations
• Determine the skill sets required for your own digital initiatives
• Develop analytics to measure the impact and ROI of digital marketing
The programs combine a mix of dynamic lectures, interactive discussion, and group work in small teams. Advance prep work and coaching will define the scope and business objectives of your personal strategic plan.
Sessions in the first half of the week focus on strategic concepts, frameworks, and numerous case studies from diverse industries — including b2b, healthcare, financial services, consumer goods, automotive, hospitality, media, technology, and business services.
The final two-day workshop will combine individual work, collaboration with peers, and feedback and support from faculty and coaches at each stage of the development of your own strategic plan.
Some Sample Session Titles for Digital Marketing Week:
• From Mass Marketing to Customer Networks: Re-Thinking the Marketing Funnel
• Connect Strategy: Turning Customer Conversations into Online Marketing
• Lessons from Brand Failures in Digital Marketing
• Customer segmentation: demography, phychology, technology, value proposition
• Resource planning: skillsets, data, and silos
• Your metrics plan: objectives, KPIs, and ROI