- Benefits & Features
- Student Life
- Student Organizations
- International Students
- The Culture of NYC
- Career Advantages
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Connect with Admissions
- Executive MBA
- Options & Locations
- Student Life
- Career Management
- Connect with EMBA
- Why a Columbia PhD?
- Job Market
- Current Doctoral Students
- Master of Science
- Masters of Science in Accounting and Fundamental Analysis
- Master of Science in Financial Economics
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Student Life
- Current Master of Science Students
- Executive Education
- Comprehensive Management
- Social Enterprise
- Programs for Organizations
- Undergraduate Concentration
Columbia’s Morningside campus runs from West 114th Street to West 120th Street between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue. You may enter campus through the main gates at 116th Street or through the 117th Street gates during business hours.
The EMBA Office at Columbia Business School is located on campus in Warren Hall, Room 404; the address is 1125 Amsterdam Avenue at 115th Street.
Columbia is best reached by taking the 95th / 96th Street exit of the Henry Hudson Parkway (West Side Highway). Use the 95th Street off-ramp and turn left onto Riverside Drive. Proceed north to 116th Street. A right turn at 116th Street leads you to the campus gate.
To reach the Henry Hudson Parkway:
From the North
- 1. Take the New York Thruway (Route 87) to the Cross Bronx Expressway in the direction of the George Washington Bridge. Bear right as you approach the bridge and take the exit for the Henry Hudson Parkway south.
- 2. The New England Thruway (I-95) becomes the Cross Bronx Expressway. Proceed as above.
- 3. Take the Saw Mill River Parkway south or the Cross County Parkway west to the Henry Hudson Parkway south.
From the West
Take the New Jersey Turnpike (I-95) north or I-80 east to the George Washington Bridge. As you cross the bridge, follow signs to the exit for the Henry Hudson Parkway south.
By Train or Bus
Trains and buses arrive at New York’s Grand Central Station, Pennsylvania Station or Port Authority Bus Terminal, from which you can take public transportation or a taxi north to campus.
If you are arriving at LaGuardia, Kennedy or Newark airport, taxi service (from LaGuardia, about $20–$25; from Kennedy, a flat fare of $35 plus tolls; from Newark, a flat fare ranging from $34 to $51, determined by zone, plus tolls) is available to campus, and bus service is available to Grand Central Station and the Port Authority Bus Terminal. The M60 city bus can be taken directly from LaGuardia Airport to Columbia.
Five bus lines (M4, M5, M11, M60, M104) and one subway line (the No. 1 local) serve the Columbia neighborhood. The M60 bus is a direct link between the campus and LaGuardia Airport. When taking the subway, the Columbia stop is 116th Street. Do not take IRT express trains Nos. 2 and 3, which eventually follow a different route and do not stop at Columbia University. If you take these express trains, be certain to transfer at 96th Street to the No. 1 local.