You are here
Open Enrollment Programs
Visionary and inspiring, our new online programs meet the professional development needs of busy executives virtually and allow for a flexible learning schedule. Online learning is a convenient option for both individuals and teams.
In all of our online programs, you will have many opportunities to connect with other participants, and you will interact directly with faculty members in live sessions: ask questions, discuss your ideas, and share your experiences.
Here are some details on our current and upcoming online offerings:
Personal Leadership (Online) and Driving Strategic Impact (Online) run for 10–12 weeks, with two to three sessions each week. Each session has approximately 60 minutes of video lectures and 30 minutes of reflection and group discussion.
Program Director: Hitendra Wadhwa, Professor of Professional Practice, Marketing Division
COMING SOON: Global Leadership (Online)
Global Leadership (Online) will help executives take advantage of today’s complex, interdependent business environment in order to become sophisticated leaders. In this program, you will enhance the following skills:
- Solve problems more creatively
- Prioritize and focus for greater efficiency
- Build more social capital
- Balance risk with potential outcomes
- Manage diversity more effectively
- Communicate in new ways that create a more innovative organizational culture
Paul Ingram, Kravis Professor of Business, Management Division, and Faculty Director of the Columbia Senior Executive Program
Sheena S. Iyengar, S. T. Lee Professor of Business, Management Division
William R. Duggan, Senior Lecturer in Business, Management Division, and Faculty Director of Strategic Intuition
Find the right program for you, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Find the right program for you, a blend of scholarly research and practical approaches, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Testimonials: Return on Learning
Executive Director, Staten Island Not for Profit Association
– “The strategic framework I learned, and practiced, during the INM Program gave me a long-term vision of our organization that settled a lot of short-term issues.”
ESPRIT, SVP Global-HR
– “The return on investment is the chance to trigger business and people with the latest research, cutting edge and inspiring methods for evaluation and development, and leadership with collective power.”
Vice President & General Manager, Thomson Reuters
Stephen McGerty said what he learned over the weekend at the Columbia Management Institute program about value pricing and negotiations was immediately applicable when he returned to work on Monday.
Earn Alumni Benefits
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is awarded to participants who complete a total of 18 program days within a four-year period.
Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE.
Columbia Business School offers students exposure to the very pulse of business. Watch the video to find out more.