You are here
Open Enrollment Programs
Alumni Tuition Benefit
Earning the CIBE grants you select Columbia Business School alumni benefits:
- A 25 percent tuition benefit for yourself and up to four colleagues each year for programs lasting up to seven days.
- Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
- Global networking opportunities
- Lifetime Columbia Business School e-mail address
- Access to Columbia Business School Alumni Career Services resources
- Subscriptions to all Columbia Business School alumni publications, including Ideas at Work and Columbia Business
- Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
Please note that the discount is subject to availability and is applicable to tuition and excludes costs associated with lodging for in-residence programs. Family Wealth Management is not eligible for this or other tuition benefits. Please reference your Columbia Business School or Columbia University alumni status in your application to receive the benefit.
To learn more, contact Anthony Madonna, Senior Director of Learning Solutions, at 212-854-6016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the right program for you, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Find the right program for you, a blend of scholarly research and practical approaches, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Testimonials: Return on Learning
Executive Director, Staten Island Not for Profit Association
– “The strategic framework I learned, and practiced, during the INM Program gave me a long-term vision of our organization that settled a lot of short-term issues.”
ESPRIT, SVP Global-HR
– “The return on investment is the chance to trigger business and people with the latest research, cutting edge and inspiring methods for evaluation and development, and leadership with collective power.”
Vice President & General Manager, Thomson Reuters
Stephen McGerty said what he learned over the weekend at the Columbia Management Institute program about value pricing and negotiations was immediately applicable when he returned to work on Monday.
Earn Alumni Benefits
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is awarded to participants who complete a total of 18 program days within a four-year period.
Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE.
Columbia Business School offers students exposure to the very pulse of business. Watch the video to find out more.