You are here
Open Enrollment Programs
Alumni Tuition Benefit
Earning the CIBE grants you select Columbia Business School alumni benefits:
- A 25 percent tuition benefit for yourself and up to four colleagues each year for programs lasting up to seven days.
- Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
- Global networking opportunities
- Lifetime Columbia Business School e-mail address
- Access to Columbia Business School Alumni Career Services resources
- Subscriptions to all Columbia Business School alumni publications, including Ideas at Work and Columbia Business
- Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
Please note that the discount is subject to availability and is applicable to tuition and excludes costs associated with lodging for in-residence programs. Family Wealth Management is not eligible for this or other tuition benefits. Please reference your Columbia Business School or Columbia University alumni status in your application to receive the benefit.
To learn more, contact Anthony Madonna, Senior Director of Learning Solutions, at 212-854-6016 or email@example.com.
Find the right program for you, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.