The New Strategy Playbook for the Transient Advantage Economy
Find the right program for you, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
Download Catalog 
Browse our Portfolio by Topic
The practices that companies who thrive in a transient advantage context are:
– Continuous Reconfiguration rather than dramatic restructurings
– Healthy Disengagement from old advantages
– Deft Resource Allocation, that moves resources from old advantages to more promising ones
– Innovation as an ongoing continuous process rather than on again off again
– A Discovery Driven Mindset that encourages learning and candor
– Entrepreneurial Career Management, rather than relying on a corporate hierarchy to develop your own capabilities
The webinar will conclude with suggestions for practices that companies can use to improve their effectiveness and overcome the most common traps.