Mine Your Own Business: Making Sense of Social Media
Join our complimentary webinar, "Mine Your Own Business: Making Sense of Social Media.”
Date: December 9, 2013
Time: 12 pm Eastern
Internet gathering places — like blogs, forums, and chat rooms — leave footprints in the form of data regarding consumers’ thoughts, beliefs, experiences, and interactions. To “listen” to these conversations about their own products as well as competitors’ products, firms need to develop effective tools. This webinar focuses on some of the strategic and tactical questions around social media and highlights cutting-edge research on the topic.
In this webinar, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the type of data available in social media
- Explore how managers can leverage social media data to make better business decisions
- Understand the systematic process of converting unstructured data to meaningful business insights
- Explore state-of-the-art tools for “listening” to the activity over social media.
- Develop a critical eye to evaluate social media “listening” tools