Find the right program for you, a blend of scholarly research and practical approaches, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
• You must be a full time employee of a 501(c)(3) organization.
• We determine need for tuition assistance based on the organization's most recent Audited Financial Statement or 990. Typically, only organizations whose annual revenue is less than $5 million are granted tuition assistance.
• Full scholarships are not available.
• Our funding, in the past, has allowed us to grant up to a 50 percent scholarship from some organizations.
• Scholarships are allocated on a sliding scale, based on agency need.
• Sponsorship funds are based on support we receive from foundations for participants from their grantee organizations or for those working in particular fields of service or geographic locations.
• Additional tuition assistance from specific foundations and intermediaries may also be available.
• We also encourage applicants to work with their agency's development director to seek support from their funders and to apply to the program regardless of financial need.
• You must apply and be accepted into the program before we begin to determine your organization's eligibility for tuition assistance.
Testimonials: Return on Learning
Executive Director, Bottomless Closet
– “The experience reaffirms and strengthens many of the skills and tools necessary to successfully lead nonprofit organizations.”
ESPRIT, SVP Global-HR
– “The return on investment is the chance to trigger business and people with the latest research, cutting edge and inspiring methods for evaluation and development, and leadership with collective power.”
Jennifer Cattaui talks about how the Columbia Management Institute program allowed her to learn more big picture ideas and perspectives.
Earn Alumni Benefits
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is awarded to participants who complete a total of 18 program days within a four-year period.
Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE.
Columbia Business School offers students exposure to the very pulse of business. Watch the video to find out more.