Find the right program for you, a blend of scholarly research and practical approaches, delivered as only Columbia can deliver.
- Programs & Admissions
- Current Students
- Executive Education
- The Curl
We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming webinar "Your Hero's Journey: How to Face Adversity and Lead with Confidence," with Bruce Craven, program director of the Columbia Senior Executive Program, on August 22 at 11 a.m. Eastern time.
This complimentary webinar will explore how leaders leverage their knowledge and abilities while anchoring themselves in behaviors and beliefs that really matter to them.
The 30-minute webinar will cover methods to:
- Prepare for unexpected challenges
- Succeed in the face of internal doubts
- Persevere against external conflict
Exchange ideas. Talk about today's business challenges. Share experiences. And be at the center of new ideas.
Don't miss a single word. Connect with us today.
Testimonials: Return on Learning
Executive Director, Bottomless Closet
– “The experience reaffirms and strengthens many of the skills and tools necessary to successfully lead nonprofit organizations.”
ESPRIT, SVP Global-HR
– “The return on investment is the chance to trigger business and people with the latest research, cutting edge and inspiring methods for evaluation and development, and leadership with collective power.”
Jennifer Cattaui talks about how the Columbia Management Institute program allowed her to learn more big picture ideas and perspectives.
Earn Alumni Benefits
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is awarded to participants who complete a total of 18 program days within a four-year period.
Learn more about the benefits of earning a CIBE.
Columbia Business School offers students exposure to the very pulse of business. Watch the video to find out more.