Paths to Earning Your Certificate
At Columbia Business School Executive Education, we recognize the investment you’re making in your professional development. We have two ways of formally acknowledging your accomplishment.
Certificate in Business Excellence
Earn your Certificate in Business Excellence by completing 18 days of programming over four years in any or all categories (comprehensive management, finance, leadership, marketing, social enterprise, or strategy), and you will receive the following Columbia Business School alumni benefits:
- A 25 percent tuition benefit for you and up to four colleagues each year for programs lasting up to seven days*
- Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
- Global networking opportunities
- Lifetime Columbia Business School e-mail address
- Access to Columbia Business School Alumni Career Services resources
- Subscriptions to all Columbia Business School alumni publications, including Ideas at Work and Columbia Business
- Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
Certificates in a Business Specialty
Complete 13 days of programming, with 8 of those days in one subject area, over four years or less to earn a Certificate in Management, Finance, Leadership, Marketing, Social Enterprise, or Strategy, and you’ll receive the following benefits:
- A 15 percent tuition benefit on an Executive Education program lasting up to 7 days, for you an up to two colleagues each year*
- Subscriptions to Columbia Business School publications
*Includes all programs lasting up to seven days. Excludes Family Wealth Management.
Contact our Learning Solutions specialists to map your path to excellence: (212) 854-3395, email@example.com.