Certificate in Business Excellence
The Certificate in Business Excellence (CIBE) is recognition of your achievement and the investment you and your company have made in your education and development. You will have been taught by Columbia Business School's world-class thought leaders, and you will have benefited from your exposure to their cutting-edge, results-oriented research.
You can earn the CIBE by completing a total of 18 program days within a four-year period. Programs from the open-enrollment program portfolio or from custom programs can be applied toward the completion of the Certificate. Columbia can also work with your company to develop a co-branded CIBE aligns with your corporate objectives.
Earning the CIBE grants you select Columbia Business School alumni benefits:
- A 25 percent tuition benefit for you and up to four colleagues each year for programs lasting up to seven days
- Invitations to alumni events and programs around the world
- Global networking opportunities
- Lifetime Columbia Business School e-mail address
- Access to Columbia Business School Alumni Career Services resources
- Subscriptions to all Columbia Business School alumni publications, including Ideas at Work and Columbia Business
- Eligibility to join a Columbia Business School alumni club
Another Way to Earn Your CIBE is Via a Concentration:
- Take Columbia Essentials of Management as your foundation program.
- Follow with another program or two of your choice – in leadership, strategy, marketing or finance – within one year, bringing your total to 18 days.
- Take a 5 percent discount on the last program you take, within that initial year.
- Earn your Certificate in Business Excellence with a concentration in leadership, strategy, marketing or finance, whichever you have chosen.
Please note that the discount is subject to availability and is applicable to tuition and excludes costs associated with lodging for in-residence programs. Family Wealth Management is not eligible for this or other tuition benefits. Please reference your Columbia Business School or Columbia University alumni status in your application to receive the benefit.
To learn more, contact Anthony Madonna, Senior Director of Learning Solutions, at 212-854-6016 or email@example.com.