University Professor, Columbia University
University Professor. Teaching at the Columbia Business School, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (Department of Economics) and the School of International and Public Affairs
Co-founder and Co-President of the Initiative for Policy Dialogue (IPD)
Co-Chair of the High-Level Expert Group on the Measurement of Economic Performance and Social Progress, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
Chief Economist of The Roosevelt Institute
Phone, Fax and Email:
|Phone: +1 (212) 854-1481||Uris Hall, Room 212|
|Fax: +1 (212) 662-8474||Columbia University|
|Email: Joseph Stiglitz <email@example.com>||3022 Broadway|
|New York, NY 10027|
Professor Stiglitz's Latest Book:
|Rewriting the Rules of the American Economy |
W.W. Norton, November 2015
- How to Fix Inequality, Boston Globe, December 10, 2015.
- When Inequality Kills, Project Syndicate, November 9, 2015.
- Tax Avoidance Fuels Global Inequality, CNN, October 9, 2015.
- Wealth and Income Distribution: New theories Needed for a New Era, with Ravi Kanbur, Vox, August 18, 2015.
- Inequality and the American Child, Project Syndicate, December 11, 2014.
- Ebola and Inequality, Project Syndicate, November 20, 2014
- On the Wrong Side of Globalization, The New York Times, March 17, 2014.
- In No One We Trust, The New York Times, December 21, 2013.
- The Insanity of Our Food Policy, The New York Times, November 16, 2013.
- Inequality Is a Choice, The New York Times, October 13, 2013.
- Why Janet Yellen, Not Larry Summers, Should Lead the Fed, The New York Times, September 6, 2013.
- How Dr. King Shaped My Work in Economics, The New York Times, August 28, 2013.
- The Wrong Lesson From Detroit's Bankruptcy, The New York Times, August 12, 2013.
- How Intellectual Property Reinforces Inequality, The New York Times, July 14, 2013.
- Japan Is a Model, Not a Cautionary Tale, The New York Times, June 9, 2013.
- Student Debt and the Crushing of the American Dream, The New York Times, May 12, 2013.
- A Tax System Stacked Against the 99 Percent, The New York Times, April 15, 2013.
- Singapore's Lessons for an Unequal America, The New York Times, March 18, 2013.
- Equality of Opportunity, Our National Myth, The New York Times, February 16, 2013.
- Inequality Is Holding Back the Recovery, The New York Times, January 19, 2013.
- Some Are More Unequal Than Others, The New York Times, October 26, 2012.
- Political Causes, Political Solutions for Inequality, The New York Times, October 18, 2012.
- Fallacies of Romney's Logic, USA Today, September 19, 2012.
- America's prosperity requires a level playing field, Los Angeles Times, July 22, 2012.
- Debt buries american dream, USA Today, July 5, 2012.
- America is no longer a land of opportunity, Financial Times, June 26, 2012.
- To grow again, attack inequality, New York Daily News, June 24, 2012.
- How policy has contributed to the great economic divide, The Washington Post, June 22, 2012.
- We've been brainwashed, Salon, June 14, 2012.
- Joseph Stiglitz: The Price of Inequality, Alternet, June 11, 2012.
- The 1 Percent's Problem, Vanity Fair, May 31, 2012.
- The 99 Percent Wakes Up, The Daily Beast, May 2, 2012.