- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Annual Dinner Reception
- Financial Career Events
- Seminar: Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Seminar: Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
Program Director, Program for Financial Studies
Ms. Robbana leads the operational initiatives of the Program for Financial Studies. She joined Columbia in 2014 after seven years in various investment banking roles. Most recently, Ms. Robbana was part of the Retail Investment Banking group at Guggenheim Partners and the M&A team at Financo. She began her career at Credit Suisse in Debt Capital Markets.
Ms. Robbana earned an MBA from Columbia Business School in 2012 and a BA in English Literature from Georgetown University in 2004.