- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Admissions and Orientation Events
Program Director, Program for Financial Studies
Ms. Robbana leads the operational initiatives of the Program for Financial Studies. She joined Columbia in 2014 after seven years in various investment banking roles. Most recently, Ms. Robbana was part of the Retail Investment Banking group at Guggenheim Partners and the M&A team at Financo. She began her career at Credit Suisse in Debt Capital Markets.
Ms. Robbana earned an MBA from Columbia Business School in 2012 and a BA in English Literature from Georgetown University in 2004.