- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance: How the Media Affects Markets
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Admissions and Orientation Events
(attendance by invitation)
The Program for Financial Studies participates in Admissions and Orientation events including:
Columbia Connect II — April 12, 2013
The Program participated in the Club Fair in Lerner Hall, where over 100 admitted students learned about the School's student clubs and academic centers and programs.
First-Year Orientation Event — August 25, 2010
Professor Laurie Hodrick provided the keynote address to over 600 students at the MBA Program Class of 2012 Orientation Dinner at the Lighthouse at Chelsea Pier.
Second-Year Reorientation Event — September 7, 2010
Professor Laurie Hodrick addressed over 200 returning students in Lerner Hall, kicking off their second year at Columbia.