- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance: How the Media Affects Markets
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Admissions and Orientation Events
Mr. Katzman is a managing director in the Investment Banking Division. He joined Goldman Sachs in 1998 in New York as vice president of Mergers & Acquisitions and transferred to San Francisco in 2006. Mr. Katzman was named managing director in 2000 and partner in 2004.
Prior to joining the firm, he was a vice president of Mergers & Acquisitions for both Merrill Lynch and Dillon, Read & Co. He was also an associate in Banking for Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
Mr. Katzman earned an AB in Economics, cum laude, from Dartmouth College and an MBA in Finance and Accounting from Columbia Business School, where he was a Merit Fellow.