- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- PFS Annual Dinner Reception
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- News and Finance: How the Media Affects Markets
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Admissions and Orientation Events
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
Dr. Parker is the Chief U.S. Equity Strategist and a Managing Director at Morgan Stanley. He joined the firm in 2010. Dr. Parker has been named to Institutional Investor’s All-America Team in both equity portfolio strategy and in quantitative research and is currently ranked #1 in Portfolio Strategy among portfolio managers in the Greenwich Survey. Previously, Dr. Parker was the Chief Equity Strategist and Director of Quantitative Research at Sanford C. Bernstein, where he spent more than 11 years. His other key roles at SCB included Global Director of Research and prior to that, the Senior Semiconductor Analyst, where he was II’s #1 ranked analyst every year he covered the industry. Earlier, he was a financial and statistical analyst at American Express and a management consultant focused on the financial sector.
Dr. Parker received a BS in Statistics from the University of Michigan, an MS in Biostatistics from the University of North Carolina, and a PhD in Statistics from Boston University.