- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- News and Finance: How the Media Affects Markets
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Admissions and Orientation Events
(attendance by invitation)
Click here to register for the next No Free Lunch Seminar taking place April 12th in Uris 330 from 12:30-2pm featuring Professor Larry Glosten's and Visiting Professor Yasushi Hamao's research on Insider Trading.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series provides broader community access to Columbia Business School faculty research. At each seminar, attended by invited MBA and PhD students, faculty members introduce their current research within an informal lunch setting. These seminars are videotaped and made publicly available along with the associated research content. Please note that videos will be accessible shortly after each event.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."