- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Annual News and Finance Conferences
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- Annual Dinner Reception
- Financial Career Events
- Seminar: Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Seminar: Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- 2011-2014 Annual Program for Financial Studies Conferences
(attendance by invitation)
Stay tuned for details on the next No Free Lunch.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series provides broader community access to Columbia Business School faculty research. At each seminar, attended by invited MBA and PhD students, faculty members introduce their current research within an informal lunch setting. These seminars are videotaped and made publicly available along with the associated research content. Please note that videos will be accessible shortly after each event.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."