- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Admissions and Orientation Events
(attendance by invitation)
Stay tuned for the spring No Free Lunch Seminar series!
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series provides broader community access to Columbia Business School faculty research. At each seminar, attended by invited MBA and PhD students, faculty members introduce their current research within an informal lunch setting. These seminars are videotaped and made publicly available along with the associated research content. Please note that videos will be accessible shortly after each event.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."