- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- PFS Annual Dinner Reception
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- News and Finance: How the Media Affects Markets
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Admissions and Orientation Events
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
(attendance by invitation)
REGISTER HERE for the next No Free Lunch Seminar taking place October 13th in Uris 303 from 12:30-2pm: "Corporate Information and Markets" with Professors Larry Glosten and Edwige Cheynel.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series provides broader community access to Columbia Business School faculty research. At each seminar, attended by invited MBA and PhD students, faculty members introduce their current research within an informal lunch setting. These seminars are videotaped and made publicly available along with the associated research content. Please note that videos will be accessible shortly after each event.
The No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."