- Key Initiatives
- Faculty & Research
- PFS Annual Dinner Reception
- No Free Lunch Seminar Series
- Systemic Risk Conferences
- News and Finance: How the Media Affects Markets
- Capital Structure in Major Corporations
- Financial Career Events
- Accelerating Your Career in Investment Banking
- Admissions and Orientation Events
- Annual Program for Financial Studies Conference
The Program for Financial Studies' No Free Lunch Seminar Series has been heralded as a best practice in the January/February 2013 issue of BizEd magazine for its unique approach "to strengthening the ties between business students and research."
BizEd is published by AACSB International-the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (www.BizEdmagazine.com).