You are here
Become a Sponsor
The Center works closely with sponsor companies to set its agenda, and to address each sponsor's unique branding issues through executive consultations, tailored research projects and event sponsorships.
Companies can join at different levels of sponsorship which can be tailored to meet specific company goals and needs. Our primary areas and levels of sponsorship are:
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-212-854-0658.
The Center has worked with its lead sponsors in a variety of industries in projects that address:
- Creating a corporate/product brand strategy for entry into a new geographic region
- Transforming a corporate culture from an engineering focus to a brand and market focus
- Using customer experience to revitalize a former mega-brand for its re-launch
- Achieving global consistency in the roll-out of a new brand positioning
- Using a brand promise to drive internal change across departments
- Developing a new brand architecture after a merger or acquisition
- Brand naming in the digital environment
The Center works with sponsoring companies and foundations that are interested in utilizing the expertise of the Center, its global network and Columbia Business School to analyze specific topics in the fields of branding and marketing. Research projects can either be broadly distributed research papers or peer-reviewed academic articles.
Research projects types have included:
- Broad-based analyses into how brand strategies intersect with business, societal and cultural trends
- Examining new approaches to brand and business strategy through dataset review and modelling
- Case study write-ups surrounding specific business initiatives
Brand Leaders Forum Membership
The Center has launched its exclusive Brand Leaders Forum to bring together top executives from a wide range of industries to discuss best practices and uncover new insights into what it takes to build great brands.
Beginning in September 2010, the Forum will meet bi-annually to provide:
- Networking among all its members so that they can continue to succeed in building and maintaining strong brands for their organization.
- Access to leading research, best practices, and thought leadership from the Center on Brand Leadership; from other Columbia Business School professors; and from other innovators, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders on brands and marketing.
- The opportunity to pose questions, share best practices, and gain insights on branding and marketing--in a non-competitive environment--from fellow Forum members who work within a range of industry categories.
More information on the Brand Leaders Forum is available here.
Companies can contribute to the Center by becoming sponsors of its flagship BRITE conference series, or through sponsoring unique events on topics of interest within the field of branding.
Our latest BRITE conference sponsorship brochure (.pdf) provides details on the various levels of sponsorship for this event.
Additional Sponsor BenefitsDepending on the level and type of sponorship you commit to, additional benefits may include:
- Opportunities to speak in Center conferences
- Hosting an event or speaking in student classes
- Complimentary registration at Center events worldwide
- Free registration for selected Executive Education courses at Columbia Business School
- Participation in MBA student team projects
- Opportunities to sponsor case studies and customized research studies
- Complimentary copies of Center books and other publications
- Acknowledgement on conference materials, web site, and newsletters
For more information on these opportunities or other customized sponsorship partnerships with the Center on Global Brand Leadership, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 1-212-854-0658.
The Center on Global Brand Leadership
Columbia Business School
Uris Hall, Room 2M3
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-0659
Registration is now open! Join us on March 2-3 for the BRITE '15 conference: brands, innovation, technology
Kate Spade New York CMO on building brand voice from BRITE '14
Learn more and join our new Executive Education program on Brand Leadership: Strategy, Management, and Performance | May 18-20, 2015
Read Run Marketing as a Business, our new case study on SAP
Book: The Changing Face of the Asian Consumer
How can you grow your business in Asia?
In his latest book, Faculty Director Prof. Bernd Schmitt, presents key insights on the Asian marketplace and strategies to help companies navigate Asia’s complex landscape.