BRITE ’08 conference
branding + innovation + technology
branding + innovation + technology
The Center on Global Brand Leadership at Columbia Business School will host the 2008 BRITE conference on branding, innovation, and technology. The conference will take place February 7-8, 2008 at Columbia University in New York City.
BRITE ’08 will bring together big thinkers from business, technology, media, and marketing to discuss how technology and innovation are transforming the ways that companies build and sustain great brands.
Speakers, advisers, and panelists will include, among others:
- Marty Homlish, Global Chief Marketing Officer, SAP
- Patia McGrath, Global Director of Innovation, GE
- Craig Newmark, founder, Craigslist
- Aaron Cohen, CEO, Bolt.com
- Yaron Samid, co-founder, Pando Networks
- Bernd H. Schmitt, Columbia Business School professor and best-selling author of Experiential Marketing and Big Think Strategy.
Topics of discussion will include:
- social networks, user-generated content, viral campaigns, and brand building
- how to drive innovation – inside and outside the organization
- ROI for online marketing: branding or sales, engagement or intrusion?
- TV 2.0, online content platforms, and how to deliver and monetize their value for brands
- today’s innovators: brands that thought big in 2007
The Feb 7 CMO Summit will bring together senior marketers for a series of roundtable discussions, group exercises, and peer-to-peer discussions of the key challenges for innovation and brand building in their organizations today.
The Feb 8 Main Conference Day will host a large audience for keynotes and panels featuring leading companies and case studies; hands-on demo’s of bleeding edge new technologies; jury and audience awards for Big Thinker of the year; and brand new research on topics such as social networking, customer-innovation, and online ad effectiveness.
Live videocast, blogging, and on-site interviews will extend the discussion at BRITE ’08 to an even broader audience worldwide.
Enter the No Bulletpoint Zone! BRITE is two days of conversation, not a series of lectures. Come to talk with fellow big thinkers, hear stories of what is working and isn’t, and see the newest emerging technologies in person—not hear someone read a PowerPoint about them.
Answer: CMOs and heads of marketing, brand managers, new product developers, media buyers, viral marketers, interactive agencies, online developers, social networkers, Web 2.0 entrepreneurs, video & gaming creators, online content publishers, multi-platform media companies, and emerging technology investors.
Prior conferences have drawn attendees from companies such as: Adidas, American Express, AOL, BMW, Burger King, ClickZ, CNN, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, craigslist, Dell, Dupont, Fast Company, HP, IBM, Kraft Foods, Lenovo, Leo Burnett, Lilly, McCann, McDonald’s, McKinsey, Merill Lynch, Mindshare, Nielsen BuzzMetrics, New York Times, Ogilvy, Pfizer, Reuters, Samsung, SAP, Sapient, Siemens, Time Warner, Topix, Unilever, the United Nations, Unisys, Weber Shandwick, and Xanga among others.
Registration for BRITE ’08 will begin in mid-November.
To request an invitation, please email email@example.com.
BRITE '08 is made possible with the generous support of the Jerome A. Chazen Institute for International Business.
To find out about becoming a a sponsor, please contact: Nancy Oti, conference manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.