You are here
The Center offers custom executive seminars for companies in all industries to train executives in the critical tools of brand management, including:
- Customer Experience Management
- Strategic Innovation
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Architecture and Portfolios
- Digital Brand Strategy
The seminars are led by the Center's faculty director, Professor Bernd Schmitt, who has spent the last 20 years teaching both MBA students and corporate executives on these issues while also working directly with corporate clients on their marketing and brand strategies. Prof. Schmitt is the author of the ground-breaking books Experiential Marketing and Customer Experience Management, as well as Big Think Strategy and his latest, Happy Customers Everywhere. Additional teaching expertise is provided by our Executive Director, David Rogers, whose latest book is The Network is Your Customer: 5 Strategies to Thrive in a Digital Age.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-212-854-0658 to discuss your interests and needs for a custom seminar so that we can work together to design a program that will help you effectively reach your business goals.
Free Online Seminar
The Center on Global Brand Leadership has collaborated with the Financial Times to develop a short, online seminar based on Bernd Schmitt's three-day executive program on Customer Experience Management.
The Financial Times is offering the online class free to all, available without registration. Click below to experience all five sessions of the class:
- Part 1: Why experiential marketing?
- Part 2: Key concepts in experiential marketing
- Part 3: The framework for managing customer experience
- Part 4: Implementing the customer experience
- Part 5: Using experience to drive bottom line growth
Open Enrollment Classes
Open enrollment classes are offered at Columbia Business School through the Executive Education department. Some of the courses in the fields of marketing and strategy include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy I & II (October 21-25, 2013)
- Marketing and Innovation (November, 20-22, 2013)
- Strategic Marketing Management (May 18-23, 2014)
- Reinventing Innovation (September 30-October 3, 2013)
- Creating and Executing Breakthrough Strategy (November 10-15, 2013)
- Strategic Intuition: The Key to Innovation (June 17-18, 2014)
- Customer-Centric Strategies for Profitable Growth (TBD)
Please visit the Executive Education homepage for more information and a complete schedule of its courses.
Book Launch: The Changing Face of the Asian Consumer
When: April 9, 2014, 6:00pm-8:30pm
Watch Warby Parker's CEO on Disruption and Consumer Experience from BRITE '14
David Rogers writes on The Economist blog about 6 transformative marketing trends
Read our April 3, 2014 issue of Brand Talk
Read Run Marketing as a Business, our new case study on SAP
The Center on Global Brand Leadership
Columbia Business School
Uris Hall, Room 2M3
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-0659
How Can We Help Your Business?
Find out how we can help your organization achieve its brand and business goals. Learn how to become one of our sponsors.
The Center gratefully acknowledges the support of:
Download our New Study
Showrooming and the Rise of the Mobile-Assisted Shopper