Book: The Changing Face of the Asian Consumer
How can you grow your business in Asia?
In his latest book, Faculty Director Prof. Bernd Schmitt, presents key insights on the Asian marketplace and strategies to help companies navigate Asia’s complex landscape.
Join our mailing list and receive the center’s Brand Talk newsletter with periodic updates on:
- All center events and events hosted by our global partnership of leading business schools — in the U.S., China, Germany, Korea, Spain, and Singapore
- Podcasts, blog links, videos, and interviews with experts on branding
- Research, articles, working papers, speaker videos, conference summaries, and course offerings
- New books, research projects, and speeches in the area of branding
- Links to leading articles about brands, innovation and technology
- And a few tidbits purely for your amusement
The Center on Global Brand Leadership
Columbia Business School
Uris Hall, Room 2M3
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-0659
Learn more and join our new Executive Education program on Brand Leadership: Strategy, Management, and Performance | November 3-5, 2014
Kate Spade New York CMO on building brand voice from BRITE '14
We are pleased to welcome Prof. Michel Tuan Pham as our new Research Director!
Read Run Marketing as a Business, our new case study on SAP
How Can We Help Your Business?
Find out how we can help your organization achieve its brand and business goals. Learn how to become one of our sponsors.
The Center gratefully acknowledges the support of:
Download our Study
Showrooming and the Rise of the Mobile-Assisted Shopper