in the Era of Big Data
by David Rogers and Prof. Don Sexton
The Center surveyed over 250 senior marketing executives as part of its first annual BRITE-NYAMA Marketing Measurement in Transition Study and released a report with three main findings:
- The failure of big data for marketing
- Marketers are quick to adopt the newest digital tools, but struggle to measure them
- ROI - marketers know they need it, but cannot agree on its meaning and implementation
Download the full report which also includes 5 leadership imperatives for marketing ROI.
|Happy Customers Everywhere
By Prof. Bernd Schmitt
Drawing on the latest research in the exploding field of positive psychology, Schmitt's latest book released this summer offers three unique approaches any business can use to turning a casual customer into a committed fan:
- The Feel-Good Method: Use the experience of pleasure and positive emotion to hook new customers
- The Values-and-Meaning Method: Attract passionate customers by appealing to their core values
- The Engagement Method: Immerse customer in a new and engaging experience
In Happy Customers Everywhere, Schmitt shows marketers, brand managers, and entrepreneurs how to design an authentic and successful campaign that will reach, grow, and sustain a devoted base of customers.
Driving Social Change in Lebanon
By Asim Ansari, Kamel Jedidi, Ziad Naamani (MBA '12),
Scott Shriver, and Olivier Toubia
This case study examines Cheyef Halak, a marketing and social media program aimed to create meaningful social change in Lebanon. Explore the decisions TV station LBCI and its partner Impact BBDO face as they considered what factors would best measure the impact of this campaign and in particular the linkages between traditional advertising and social media that were employed in the effort.