- Digital Health Startups
- Economics of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Forecasting for Drug Development Strategy
- Global Healthcare Strategy
- Healthcare Investment and Entrepreneurship
- Investing in Medical Technologies
- Strategy and Competition in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- The U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare Services
Message from the Director
I am honored to join Columbia Business School (CBS) as the new Director of the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program (HPM). No industry is more exciting, challenging or fulfilling than healthcare. We touch people’s lives with every decision and interaction. It is a privilege to work in the field.
Read the Director's message
Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Management Program (HPM)
HPM is one of the largest and most innovative healthcare programs among top-tier global business schools. It offers a strong curriculum in theory and practice, engages alumni, builds strong and sustainable relationships with leading healthcare enterprises, and facilitates employment opportunities for Columbia students.
Developing 21st Century Healthcare Leaders
HPM emphasizes critical thinking and encourages students to develop innovative approaches to the myriad challenges facing this important sector. Students augment classroom learning with real-world experiences through internships (in-semester and summer), healthcare events, company visits, and alumni contacts.