- Digital Health Startups
- Economics of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Forecasting for Drug Development Strategy
- Global Healthcare Strategy
- Healthcare Investment and Entrepreneurship
- Investing in Medical Technologies
- NYC Immersion Seminar: Creating Value in Healthcare Delivery
- Public Policy and the Healthcare Industry
- Strategy and Competition in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- The U.S. Healthcare Industry
- Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare Services
Columbia Business School students accept full-time and internship positions at companies that cross the spectrum of the healthcare industry. Many students are recruited into management, development, rotational programs, and functional positions (finance, marketing, business development, operations management and strategic planning) at global healthcare enterprises, early-stage life sciences and healthcare services companies. Students also obtain healthcare focused positions in consulting, investment banking, private equity/venture capital, and nonprofit organizations.
The following is a partial list of healthcare organizations, by industry segment, that have recruited or hired Columbia Business School students for healthcare related positions from 2005 to the present:
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Healthcare Services (Payors, Providers, & Healthcare IT)
- Management Consulting
- Financial Services/Investment Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
Henry Schein, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon, Cordis, Synthes)
Quest Diagnostics Inc.
Healthcare Services (Payors, Providers, & Healthcare IT)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Catholic Health Services
Hospital of Special Surgery
Memorial Sloan Kettering
Microsoft Corporation (Health Solutions Group)
Montefiore Medical Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital
San Mateo Medical Center
UCLA Hospital System
Visiting Nurse Service of New York
William J. Clinton Foundation (HIV/AIDS Initiative)
Bain & Company
Bayer Business Consulting
Boston Consulting Group, The
Cambridge Pharma Consultancy Ltd.
Capgemini US, LLC
Courtyard Group Ltd.
Easton Associates, LLC / Navigant Consulting Inc.
Huron Consulting Group/Frankel Group
McKinsey & Company
Financial Services/Investment Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital
Bank of America
Blackstone Group, The
CIBC World Markets
Citi Markets & Banking
Cowen and Company
Ferrer Freeman & Company, LLC
Gabelli & Company, Inc.
General Atlantic LLC
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Health Enterprise Partners
Jefferies & Co., Inc.
MTS Health Partners
Nomura Securities International
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
RBC Capital Markets
Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
Thomas Weisel Partners