- Digital Health Startups: B8132-001
- Economics of Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals: B8221-001
- Forecasting for Drug Development Strategy: B8745-001
- Healthcare Investment and Entrepreneurship - HCIT and Services:
- Investing in Medical Technologies: B8746-001
- Strategy and Competition in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology: B8536-001
- The U.S. Healthcare Industry: B8823-001
- Transforming the Delivery of Healthcare Services: B8118-001
Columbia Business School’s students accept full-time and internship positions at companies that cross the spectrum of the healthcare industry. Many students are recruited into management-development rotational programs and functional positions (finance, marketing, business development, operations management and strategic planning) at global healthcare enterprises, early-stage life sciences and healthcare services companies. Students also obtain healthcare-focused positions in consulting, investment banking, private equity/venture capital, and nonprofit organizations.
The following is a partial list of healthcare organizations, by industry segment, that have recruited or hired Columbia Business School students for healthcare-related positions from 2005 to the present:
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- Healthcare Services (Payors, Providers, & Healthcare IT)
- Management Consulting
- Financial Services/Investment Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Johnson & Johnson
Merck & Co, Inc.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Medical Devices & Diagnostics
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
Henry Schein, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson (Ethicon, Cordis, Synthes)
Quest Diagnostics Inc.
Healthcare Services (Payors, Providers, & Healthcare IT)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Catholic Health Services
Hospital of Special Surgery
Memorial Sloan Kettering
Microsoft Corporation (Health Solutions Group)
Montefiore Medical Center
New York-Presbyterian Hospital
San Mateo Medical Center
UCLA Hospital System
Visiting Nurse Service of New York
William J. Clinton Foundation (HIV/AIDS Initiative)
Bain & Company
Bayer Business Consulting
Boston Consulting Group, The
Cambridge Pharma Consultancy Ltd.
Capgemini US, LLC
Courtyard Group Ltd.
Easton Associates, LLC / Navigant Consulting Inc.
Huron Consulting Group/Frankel Group
McKinsey & Company
Financial Services/Investment Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital
Bank of America
Blackstone Group, The
CIBC World Markets
Citi Markets & Banking
Cowen and Company
Ferrer Freeman & Company, LLC
Gabelli & Company, Inc.
General Atlantic LLC
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Health Enterprise Partners
Jefferies & Co., Inc.
MTS Health Partners
Nomura Securities International
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
RBC Capital Markets
Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.
Thomas Weisel Partners