|Wednesday December 11, 2013|
|9 a.m.–12 p.m.|
|Low and Schorer|
|So You Want to Be an Entrepreneur?|
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how to assess the potential risks and rewards of a new business idea.
- Learn what it takes to launch a successful new business and how entrepreneurial strategy is different for new versus established companies.
- Learn how to develop and enhance an entrepreneurial idea.
- Learn how to assemble an entrepreneurial team.
- Review guidelines on equity participation.
- review how to manage intellectual property.
- Understand the Business Model Canvas and customer development.
|The Business Model Canvas|
Readings and Case
- Pie Sky Ventures
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson (HBR April 2012)