You are here
The Multimedia Services Group (MMG) supports teaching technology, video resources, training, support, and maintenance of the classroom technology. We also offer creative and technical services in the production of video, visual materials, and other technology solutions for teaching and learning, promotion, training, and events.
Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sat: 8 - 6 p.m. (flexible, depending on EMBA and event schedules)
Sun: Staffed only when requested for EMBA or special event support.
Phone: (212) 854-3695 (ext. 4-3695 on campus)
Classroom EMERGENCY Phone Support ONLY: (212) 854-6094
Director of Academic Technologies and Multimedia
Exec. Director, Technology Services:
CIO & Associate Dean:
Every Business School classroom has a core set of Instructional Technology:
- High-speed desktop with connectivity to the Internet and to the room's video/data projector
- Program audio system Touch-panel control system
- Cables to connect a laptop computer to the Internet and to the room's video/data projector
These cables can be used to connect Macintosh laptops as well as Intel-based laptops as long as it is a G2 or later model of Macintosh laptop LCD video/data projector.
Dual Projector Rooms
- Uris 140, 141, 142
- Warren 201, 208, 209, 309, 310, 311
- Grace Dodge 363, 457
Single Projector Rooms:
- Uris 301, 303, 305, 306, 307, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333
- Warren 415, 416