- Programs & Admissions
- Current Students
- Executive Education
- The Curl
You are here
2014 Klion Forum
When: April 15th, 2014 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
Where: 3022 Broadway
Calder Lounge, Uris Hall (1st Floor)
New York, NY 10027
Join Ms. Denise Morrison, CEO of Campbell Soup, and Ms. Ellen Kaden, chief legal and government affairs officer of Campbell Soup, for a fireside chat moderated by Professor Bruce Kogut on board governance and maintaining high ethical principles in a competitive market.
Watch the trailer for our interactive debate entitled “Financial Innovation: A Risky Business?”
The Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Center for Leadership and Ethics is the umbrella for all activities and research on leadership, ethics and governance at Columbia Business School.
Explore their work through our published reports below. See all.
- Business and Politics
- Bolder Policies for Diversity at the Top?
- Executive Compensation
- Governance, Executive Compensation and Excessive Risk
- Inclusive Leadership, Stereotyping, and the Brain
- Preventing the Next Financial Crisis
- The Quantitative Revolution and the Crisis
- Universities, Careers and Women
- 2011 New York Census: The State of Women Business Leaders in New York
- 2009 New York Census: The State of Women Business Leaders In New York State
The Small Worlds of Corporate Governance
Identifies "structural breaks" — privatization, for example, or globalization — and assesses why powerful actors across countries behave similarly or differently in terms of network properties and corporate governance.