- Programs & Admissions
- Executive Education
- News & Ideas
Financial Innovation: A Risky Business?
Watch the trailer for our interactive debate exploring the value of financial markets, the interaction between government and innovation, and what role markets should play in society.
This event was presented by Fred Friendly Seminars in partnership with the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Center for Leadership and Ethics, and was part of Columbia Business School’s Individual, Business and Society (IBS) curriculum.
2014 Klion Forum
When: April 15th, 2014 6:00 PM-8:00 PM
Where: 3022 Broadway
Calder Lounge, Uris Hall (1st Floor)
New York, NY 10027
Join Ms. Denise Morrison, CEO of Campbell Soup, and Ms. Ellen Kaden, chief legal and government affairs officer of Campbell Soup, for a fireside chat moderated by Professor Bruce Kogut on board governance and maintaining high ethical principles in a competitive market.
With rapidly changing consumer tastes, many food companies are looking to expand their markets at home and overseas. How does an iconic American company stay relevant?
The Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Center for Leadership and Ethics is the umbrella for all activities and research on leadership, ethics and governance at Columbia Business School.
Explore their work through our published reports below. See all.
- Inclusive Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Business and Politics
- Bolder Policies for Diversity at the Top?
- Executive Compensation
- Governance, Executive Compensation and Excessive Risk
- Inclusive Leadership, Stereotyping, and the Brain
- Preventing the Next Financial Crisis
- The Quantitative Revolution and the Crisis
- Universities, Careers and Women
- 2011 New York Census: The State of Women Business Leaders in New York
- 2009 New York Census: The State of Women Business Leaders In New York State
The Small Worlds of Corporate Governance
Identifies "structural breaks" — privatization, for example, or globalization — and assesses why powerful actors across countries behave similarly or differently in terms of network properties and corporate governance.