- IBS Curriculum
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Can My Company Change?
- Business and Politics
- Small Worlds of Governance
- Bolder Policies for Diversity?
- Governance and Compensation
- The Quantitative Revolution
- Inclusive Leadership
- Preventing the Next Crisis
- Universities and Women
- The Benjamin Botwinick Prizes in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Bernstein Debates
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Events Calendar
CEO & Chairman of the Board, Triodos Bank Group
Peter Blom has been CEO of Triodos Bank since 1997. Born in Leiden in the Netherlands he studied economics at Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam and was jointly responsible for establishing one of the first centres in the Netherlands for organic food, including an organics shop, restaurant and information center in Amsterdam. He then worked at Triodos Bank as a Senior Business Banking Account Manager, before becoming Joint Managing Director, until he took up his current role as CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board in 1997.
Peter Blom is also Chair of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values, Member of the Board of The Dutch Banking Association, Chair of the Organic Food and Agricultural Council of the Netherlands and Deputy Chairman of the Multifunctional Agriculture Taskforce by order of the Dutch Ministry for Agriculture.
Peter Blom was awarded the Dutch Royal distinction of Knight of Oranje Nassau in 2008 for his contribution to social banking and sustainability.
Triodos Bank won the Financial Times and IFC Sustainable Bank of the Year Award 2009.