- IBS Curriculum
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Financial Innovation: A Risky Business
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Can My Company Change?
- Business and Politics
- Small Worlds of Governance
- Bolder Policies for Diversity?
- Governance and Compensation
- The Quantitative Revolution
- Inclusive Leadership
- Preventing the Next Crisis
- Universities and Women
Robert Gill, vice chairman and chief operating officer of J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
Bob Gill joined the J.C. Penney Company in 1953 as a buyer trainee after earning a B.S. degree from Lehigh University. He moved steadily to increasingly responsible positions in merchandising and management. Prior to being elected vice chairman in 1982, he was senior vice president and director of corporate personnel and corporate training. Gill is active in community and professional affairs and is involved with a number of organizations in a variety of capacities.