- Individual, Business, and Society Curriculum
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Can My Company Change?
- Business and Politics
- Small Worlds of Governance
- Bolder Policies for Diversity?
- Governance and Compensation
- The Quantitative Revolution
- Inclusive Leadership
- Preventing the Next Crisis
- Universities and Women
- Speaker Series
- Events Calendar
Susan Frieden ’71 head partner of Ernst & Young’s new Quality and Risk Management initiative for the Americas
Frieden is responsible for revamping the quality and risk management controls at Ernst & Young. Ms. Frieden sits on the firm’s global management committee. Previously, she was a senior audit partner on several major accounts, and served as practice leader of the Northeast and New York Transaction Support Group. A member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the New York State Society of CPAs, and the Accounting Advisory Board of Syracuse University’s School of Management, she holds a B.A. from Syracuse University and an M.B.A. from Columbia University.