- IBS Curriculum
- Innovation and the Value of Privacy
- Growth for Entrepreneurs
- Can My Company Change?
- Business and Politics
- Small Worlds of Governance
- Bolder Policies for Diversity?
- Governance and Compensation
- The Quantitative Revolution
- Inclusive Leadership
- Preventing the Next Crisis
- Universities and Women
- The Benjamin Botwinick Prizes in Business Ethics
- The Paul M. Montrone Seminar Series on Ethics
- The KPMG Peat Marwick / Stanley R. Klion Forum
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Bernstein Debates
- Diversity and Inclusion for All
- Events Calendar
Investment Management, New York
Goldman, Sachs & Co
Josephine is the regional manager of New York Private Wealth Management. She joined the firm in 1983 in Private Wealth Management in the Chicago office and moved to the Philadelphia office to become the regional manager in 1989. She became head of Global Equities Compliance in New York in 1994. In 1999, she took responsibility for the Private Wealth Management training program before assuming her current responsibilities in 2000. Josephine became a managing director in 1997 and a partner in 2002. Josephine is on the Board of Directors for the Millennium Promise, Board of Trustees for The New York Women's Foundation and Dress for Success; The Weill Cornell Dean’s Counsel and the Finance Committee of the Collegiate School. Josephine is also a senior member of Advance - Global Australian Professionals and is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Josephine earned an MBA from the University of Chicago in 1983 and a BA from the University of Sydney in 1973. Josephine resides in New York City with her husband, Thomas, and their three children.